order pages showing different in different browsers

Sharon

Question

I was googling nursery rhymes to get an idea of what a book I have might be worth.  I came across a listing on Alamy and it showed a different order page than what I usually see.   I was using Safari at the time and I usually log in to Alamy with Firefox.  Anyway, made sure I was logged out of both browsers and found the listing on both of them, and they`re different.  The order page on Firefox starts with Buy this stock image now... and it goes on to list personal use, presentation or newsletters etc, etc.... On the Safari order page it lists just three options.. Personal use, Business use (personal use and..) and Enhanced business use (business use and....) at the bottom of the menu it asks Which is right for me? and under that is an other options drop down menu for RM licensing. Does anyone have any idea as to why there would be a difference ???  Both these listings were found through Google search.

2 answers to this question

Archived