There are still places available at my annual one-day intensive Alamy / AlamyNews stock photography workshop in beautiful Cirencester in two months time.....

The day is suitable for all levels of experience, from outright beginners to more experienced contributors who want to improve their working methods

contact me (workshops@artx.co.uk) for more details and prices

https://www.abbeyphotoschool.co.uk/alamy-sales-seminar

Some quotes from previous particpants:

“I absolutely loved the day and really came away feeling enthused.”

Jim C

“Thanks again for the course your energy and enthusiasm and openness made for an excellent day. “

Alex M

“I really enjoyed the day. I thought the content and information was great for those up us who were just beginning on the Stock journey. “

Rob C

“It was certainly very inspiring and has made me want to step more into the reportage / RM world!”

Tom G

“I think the day was a great success and I enjoyed it very much, in addition to learning lots of valuable information”

Christopher J

“Hi Keith, thanks again for an inspirational day in Cirencester.”

Chris P

“The workshop/seminar was absolutely fantastic.  Learnt so much and you presented very openly with the reality that a street reportage photographer experiences daily.  It was nice to see how close I was, yet those few little tweaks can make all the difference. “

Cernan E

keith morris

Archived