I submitted 8 images on 25 January and all 8 were approved.  One of the images was put on sale almost immediately and the other 7 images are still not on sale yet.  I have key-worded all of the images.  Can someone please explain why 1 of my images is on sale while the other 7 are not?  What do I need to do to get the other 7 up for sale?

I notice the images you do have on sale have very few keywords. Have the missing 7 got at least five keywords each (five is the minimum)?

And don`t forget to save your changes...

2 hours ago, tomdpix said:

I submitted 8 images on 25 January and all 8 were approved.  One of the images was put on sale almost immediately and the other 7 images are still not on sale yet.  I have key-worded all of the images.  Can someone please explain why 1 of my images is on sale while the other 7 are not?  What do I need to do to get the other 7 up for sale?

Usually an item doesn't go on sale unless it has a description.  If that field is empty you'll get "Not on sale" in the image manager and it show it in red.

However I saw one of your images has a title "Made from 7 light frames (captured with a NIKON CORPORATION camera) by Starry Landscape Stacker 1.5.1"

You really need to change that to some thing a bit more about the location and subject.

No buyer will get what you mean with all that "tech" stuff :(

Also "Treasure Island" its too short to say anything.  Where is it? Thats what I'd like to know. 

As mentioned above you need some more keywords to allow your images to be found.

Edited by David Pimborough

Thanks for your responses Joesph, Sharon and David.  I am a newbie here and am still trying to sort things out.  I did not realize that I needed to caption my images as well as keyword them.  I have captioned them and the problem is resolved.  I really appreciate your help.

Tom

• Upvote 1