Sheila Child

Identifying which images you have curated into a gallery

Still fairly new to all of this but am enjoying finding my way around the system.  I have created galleries and have curated them from All Images which tell me which are already in that gallery.  However, when you are just in All Images there is no clue as to which gallery you have placed each of the images.  Would it be possible when you select curate gallery in All Images for each image to be identified as to which gallery it has been sent to?  I would find that really good because it would then quickly identify those which are not in a gallery and need to be added, as well as those which may have been put into a wrong gallery by mistake.  That would also solve the problem I am still having in that recent images are placed randomly within the All Images section and most certainly, not on the first page.

Thanks

Sheila

1 hour ago, Sheila Child said:

Still fairly new to all of this but am enjoying finding my way around the system.  I have created galleries and have curated them from All Images which tell me which are already in that gallery.  However, when you are just in All Images there is no clue as to which gallery you have placed each of the images.  Would it be possible when you select curate gallery in All Images for each image to be identified as to which gallery it has been sent to?  I would find that really good because it would then quickly identify those which are not in a gallery and need to be added, as well as those which may have been put into a wrong gallery by mistake.  That would also solve the problem I am still having in that recent images are placed randomly within the All Images section and most certainly, not on the first page.

Thanks

Sheila

You could add a specific keyword or combination of keywords or even a code.

wim

Thanks wim - that makes sense.  I could add a code to the tags, search for them in All Images, curate them and then remove the code as an update.  I will give that a go.