Quality Control - no reason for failure given, downsampling

1 hour ago, ChrisC said:

That#s weird. I don't know why that says Chris C said??? I didn't say that, I've never downsampled the size of my images ever, I said Alamy always states what the problem is

Oops - so it does - please accept my apologies. The forum "quote this" function seems to have got confused. I've reposted correctly and will delete my earlier post.

Mark

3 minutes ago, M.Chapman said:

Oops - so it does - please accept my apologies. The forum "quote this" function seems to have got confused. I've reposted correctly and will delete my earlier post.

Mark

No problem! Not sure how it's done that, was it via your phone? I know whenever I try that it does very strange things

Chris

13 hours ago, ChrisC said:

No problem! Not sure how it's done that, was it via your phone? I know whenever I try that it does very strange things

Chris

No it was on my Mac. I suspect I may have highlighted a bit of Zollikon's post that was quoted inside your response and clicked "quote this". Oops

Mark

On 14/12/2018 at 17:19, spacecadet said:

They don't. QC only look at the image.

It's unusual for the offending image not to be identified in AIM, but it does happen. It's usually pretty obvious when you have a bit of experience.

I said they 'can' look at it and I know from personal experience that they have. They emailed me some time ago over an issue where they correctly pointed out an error in a comment I made.
I'm not saying it's common but I know it's happened.

Archived