Remove batches of photos?

I just wondered if anyone knew if it is at all possible to remove entire batches of images?

Basically, to explain, I bought a new laptop so I could edit/upload images whilst away on hols etc. Ive edited around 600 pics and uploaded them split across 8 batches. All have been approved but now Im looking at them on my desktop, the colours are awful. Some have no blacks, are dull, lacking contrast, white balance out, etc, etc, and Id really like to re-edit them and re-upload. 

Does anyone know if it possible to remove them?

Thanks in advance.

Andy

E-mail Member Services - they are usually helpful on issues like this - (there is a clause in the Palace's  terms and conditions about photography being allowed for private and non-commercial use which is pretty standard but you should be ok for editorial use as you have made images RM- although it has been argued that you get paid for the reproduction which is therefore a commercial transaction - others may know their policy better than me........)

Ok thats great, thank you both. Ill continue to edit the ones I feel are okay, and resubmit the new edits. What a pain!!

David, thanks for that, I assumed that RM would be okay, I do that for most of my images. Ill look into the Blenheim Palace conditions. Thanks for that.

Archived