So I have never flown a drone before and have a tight budget so if Id be hard pressed to buy an expensive one, let along wreck it and have to replace it due to my never flown one before :)

with black friday and cyber monday and all the deals that involves I was considering possibly getting a starter drone... preferably one I could at least try to take some quality pictures with without all the bells and whistles of the expensive ones.

Do you guys have any recommendations on what types to look for, or should I go real cheap and get a crappy camera one and sell to like adobe for practice before I try to get a drone with a higher MP, the advantage to that would be if I wreck it Id be out a small amount.

Any advice in this area?

Thanks

Costs about $150 here in the US and before I actually sold pictures I would be sure to get it, up until I sell something though it is considerably cheaper to learn and even take pictures for practice.

13 hours ago, TRACHR said:

Costs about $150 here in the US and before I actually sold pictures I would be sure to get it, up until I sell something though it is considerably cheaper to learn and even take pictures for practice.

Upwards of  £700.00 ($900) here in the UK.
Some courses c/w CAA licensing/permissions at the end are almost double that ...

16 hours ago, TRACHR said:

Do you guys have any recommendations on what types to look for, or should I go real cheap and get a crappy camera one and sell to like adobe for practice before I try to get a drone with a higher MP, the advantage to that would be if I wreck it Id be out a small amount.

Any advice in this area?

The Mavic 2 pro might be something for you. It has sensors in all directions, hard to scrape.

1 inch sensor with 20 MP and the lettering "Hasselblad" on the lens (is in reality from Sony, of course). .  
And the price is about the same as a cheap lens for a full-frame camera.  

Archived