Hello from Italy and Spain!

Isacco

Hello everyone! :)

I'm a 33 years old amateur photographer from Italy, even if now I live in Zaragoza, Spain, where I moved three years ago. I've been liking photography since when I was a teenager, mostly for my interests in nature, mountain hiking, travels and people's psychology. I have a basic Canon 1300D with the standard 18-55mm lens, and I love especially panoramas, which I stitch with Hugin... but it take a lot of time to make them! :)

I've been reading around for a while about stock photography. I hope to earn some extra money and to be able learn from this community and contribute to it!

So, nice to meet you and to be here! :rolleyes:

Hi Ed, thank you for your advice and for looking at my photos! I really appreciate advices.

It was big mistake of mine... I put the caption to all the photos on my pc with a maximum of 250 characters, but Alamy only accepts 150 chars, so part of it was deleted. Now I'm correcting all the photos, but it takes a lot of time. Lesson learnd, for sure! :-)

That's exactly what I thought, Isacco. ;)

I lived in Rome many years ago, and now I'm trying to make Sevilla my home. I'm having trouble finding a small apartment to rent. I speak Italian but only a few words of Spanish. 

Edo

Glad to see you speak Italian! :-)

Beware, every people I met from foreign countries told me the same: you can't know Italian and Spanish at the same time ahah :-) Jokes apart, they're very similar, so my suggestion, if you don't want to end up with a mix of both of them, is to pay a lot of attention into distinguishing them while speaking.

Good luck! :-)

Archived