Hello world!!!

SS Ramana

Hello Folks!!!,

I joined Alamy a few months ago but is only recently where I have started to upload photos here.

I enjoy spending time in learning the art of photography right from conceptualising the shot to post processing it.

While the aim has always been to become a better photographer, I thought I might try and dabble a bit in the stock world to see where it leads.

Only today I thought I should join the forum and hence this introduction message.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana

• 2 months later...
On 10/14/2018 at 18:17, SS Ramana said:

Hello Folks!!!,

I joined Alamy a few months ago but is only recently where I have started to upload photos here.

I enjoy spending time in learning the art of photography right from conceptualising the shot to post processing it.

While the aim has always been to become a better photographer, I thought I might try and dabble a bit in the stock world to see where it leads.

Only today I thought I should join the forum and hence this introduction message.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana

Hello SS Ramana. Good luck with your dabbling! Best wishes, John

Archived