Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I think you might have trouble hiring what you want. Housings for high end DSLR's are hideously expensive. Also, the port you would need depends on the lens you intend using - a zoom would also require a set of gears. Then there's the lighting - usually 2 strobes, although you could get away with one if you're shooting macro.


For "blue water" type shots underwater, you'll need a very wide lens. And all lenses on the full frame sensor cameras will be soft on the corners, at least to some extent, except if you use a fisheye.


As Ed pointed out above, you need to have excellent bouyancy as these housing are big and cumbersome underwater.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.