Any advice would be welcome i have images id like to sell im good with cameras not computers it says on here photos need to be at least 17mb my pics are in kb how do i fix this thanks for any feedback.

14 hours ago, Barryt2018 said:

Any advice would be welcome i have images id like to sell im good with cameras not computers it says on here photos need to be at least 17mb my pics are in kb how do i fix this thanks for any feedback.

Looks like you have a lot to learn.

There maybe no need to fix anything. MB = megabytes. KB = kilobytes. Conventionally 1 MB = 1,024KB. So 17MB = 17,408KB.

NB. Alamy's 17MB limit refers to the uncompressed image size, the jpeg file size will be a lot smaller as it uses compression to store the image data. As a simple rule, if your images contain more than 6 million pixels (6MP) they will exceed Alamy's minimum size requirement. But there are lots of other things you'll need to understand before it's worth trying to upload here. Make sure you read and understand Alamy's contributor guidelines. Then search this forum and online to find the answers you need.

Good luck.

Mark

Archived