please fix upload issue w Stockimo

Nine out of ten times that I try to upload an image I get the message Error Invalid Parameters.  Super frustrating. Could someone fix this issue?  I must be a glutton for punishment because I keep shooting stock images with my cell phone then attempt to upload them.  Stockimo is a huge waste of time and effort - why bother spending all that time typing in a description, then adding keywords only to have all that work tossed?  

4 hours ago, Brian Nolan said:

Nine out of ten times that I try to upload an image I get the message Error Invalid Parameters.  Super frustrating. Could someone fix this issue?  I must be a glutton for punishment because I keep shooting stock images with my cell phone then attempt to upload them.  Stockimo is a huge waste of time and effort - why bother spending all that time typing in a description, then adding keywords only to have all that work tossed?  

I suggest emailing support@stockimo.com. You won't get any help about Stockimo here (sorry it's Alamy's forum rules).

Mark

Archived