trouble finding my own work

Dear all,

since I started Alamy just recently I run into some trouble. Most could be answered in the forums but not this one:

I uploaded some Meadia and it went through the Quality Check well. Now I moved on and put one picture on sale. Put in all info required and released it saying "on sale".

Now I wanted to check for the media on the webpage but can´t find it. I used name, code and photographer but no result. What did I do wrong?

Thanks

James

13 hours ago, hogjames said:

Dear all,

since I started Alamy just recently I run into some trouble. Most could be answered in the forums but not this one:

I uploaded some Meadia and it went through the Quality Check well. Now I moved on and put one picture on sale. Put in all info required and released it saying "on sale".

Now I wanted to check for the media on the webpage but can´t find it. I used name, code and photographer but no result. What did I do wrong?

Thanks

James

You have to wait 24h for the database to update. Check tomorrow and it should be there.

The "on Sale" status is misleading.

Gen

7 minutes ago, gvallee said:

You have to wait 24h for the database to update. Check tomorrow and it should be there.

The "on Sale" status is misleading.

Gen

Alright, thanks a lot Gen. Patience is a bliss :)

Archived