Customer Searches - Model Release

Yesterday one of my images (M1NF4W) appeared in a customer search for 'rescue boat [MR]'.  in the optional information section I have acknowledged that the image contains property requiring a release but state that I do not have a release.

My question is am I doing something incorrectly (I don't want to fall foul of any copyrights) or is this a glitch in the Alamy search?  Has anybody else experienced this?

MR is Model Release. Your image has no person in it, so no model release is required.

In this situation, Alamy's logic is that if no release is required for a person, then the image is included in the results.

I queried this with them in the past, I was also surprised.

Property release is not involved here.

I hope I explained clearly, it's not my strong point.

Gen

11 minutes ago, gvallee said:

MR is Model Release. Your image has no person in it, so no model release is required.

In this situation, Alamy's logic is that if no release is required for a person, then the image is included in the results.

I queried this with them in the past, I was also surprised.

Property release is not involved here.

I hope I explained clearly, it's not my strong point.

Gen

Hi Gen, I think I am confusing myself!  You are right there is no issue with model release.  Therefore there is no issue.  Please ignore this question!

• Milton changed the title to Customer Searches - Model Release

Archived