Jump to content

Just starting in this arena which is totally new to me

Richard N Norton

Recommended Posts

Since the early 1980s, I have all the photography I did was negative & positive films.  Just recently I using a small digital camera compared to the sir's Used in the past.   My question is that I will be able to submit these negatives (which will be change to digital positives photos)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the scans or copies pass QC, yes, but others will tell you it's a lot of work to get a scan good enough.

If you have images of historical interest, rather than just old, you can apply for archival privileges and bypass QC.

Edited by spacecadet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.