Problem importing TIFFs from LR into CS4

I've just updated my standalone version of LR to the latest release 6.12.

I successfully used it to convert a raw file into a TIFF and export to my aged copy of PS CS4. At the conversion stage it asks a question about the conversion process (that I confess I didn't understand) and also asks if I want to see this screen again. The second time I used it I said that I didn't want to see the screen again - big mistake as it won't  now copy files over to Photoshop.

I've looked on the Internet for a fix but can't find one. I guess that I could re-install LR, but there must be an easier way? Can I get that screen back for example?

That's similar to my process, make adjustments in LR then export the 16 bit TIF to PS for more work, before exporting as a JPG.  I don't keep the TIFFs, just raw files and JPGs. My LR catalogue contains raw files only. The JPGs are stored by location and year.

I came late to LR and am much happier working in PS, although there are some things that I always do in LR, for example control the CA, ensure the histogram looks appropriate, colour temp etc.

Archived