Good afternoon everyone,

I have just recently joined Alamy and looking to submit more work to this Stock Library.  I am also just finding my way around the site so not fully familiar with every functionality yet.

Is there anywhere where Sellers can see what 'buyers' are searching for i.e. Top 50 searches this week, month etc?

It might be interesting / useful to see what the current market demands are for Stock library submissions.

Regards

Andy

Go into "All of Alamy." Clicking on the Zooms heading will list data on images by numbers of Zooms; Sales by number of sales. Mind you the info is only for buyers who actually keyword search the Alamy collection themselves. I don't believe zooms/sales info from buyers who contact Alamy's own research staff for images is listed.

Dave

Hi OneWay,

Thanks for the advice....not sure if I am just being thick...where is 'All of Alamy' ?  Fell at first hurdle...!!

Andy

First go to "My Alamy" at the top right of the Search page. On that page you will see a section called "Measures". You will be able to look at your own statistics but also at "All of Alamy" which will show the activity of the clients that buy from Alamy a lot. I almost wrote this when I saw the answer to your question because when I was beginning it took me a while to figure out where everything is. You will soon be checking your Measures regularly to see which of your images have been viewed, zoomed, and SOLD!

Paulette

Hi OneWay,

Thanks for the advice....not sure if I am just being thick...where is 'All of Alamy' ?  Fell at first hurdle...!!

Andy

First go to "My Alamy" at the top right of the Search page. On that page you will see a section called "Measures". You will be able to look at your own statistics but also at "All of Alamy" which will show the activity of the clients that buy from Alamy a lot. I almost wrote this when I saw the answer to your question because when I was beginning it took me a while to figure out where everything is. You will soon be checking your Measures regularly to see which of your images have been viewed, zoomed, and SOLD!

Paulette

Hi Paulette,

Thank you...Spot on with your directions.  I will have to spend a bit more time on the 'My Alamy' page and see what is available and useful.

Thanks again,

Andy

Archived