Newbie question - seeing all uploaded images

Hi,

I've just signed up, passed QC and about to start uploading images.  The images will be from two different sources, one my own and second from a joint partnership with a third party, in which there will be a 50/50 split on any revenue.  I have two question, I have search the forums and the contributor information but can not find anything, so forgive me if this as been asked many times before

1.  Is it possible to view all uploaded images once it's passed QC and keywording points?

2.  Is it possible to amend/add to the keywords once done, or change any pseudonyms used, again once it been through keywording?

thanks

1. Yes

2. Yes

:D

You can do all of these things via manage images. You can't change thr names of pseudonyms. You will have to create a new one and transfer your images to that one. Then delete the old pseudo.

1. Yes

2. Yes

:D

You can do all of these things via manage images. You can't change thr names of pseudonyms. You will have to create a new one and transfer your images to that one. Then delete the old pseudo.

John, I'm a tad confused by what you mean. I found 2 images weren't showing up under my pseudo I wish to use, so I went into MI and changed those to the one I wanted. Could you explain what you meant by "You can't change the names of pseudos"? Thanks!

I thought the OP might have wanted to change the name of the pseudonym rather than move images between pseudos. You can move imges freely between pseudos but you can't edit the name of the pseudo. itself.

Archived