Advanced search from mobile phones

Hello! Quick question. Is there a way to easily access advanced search from mobile devices? On the website I can usually click the search button with no keywords written in or use the drop down menu, but that doesn't work from the mobile version of Alamy. Also, is there a link to switch to the regular version of the site when we're on mobiles? Apologies if this has been asked before, but I could not find it. Many thanks. :)

Thanks Geoff, that clears up a lot. I definitely think the advanced search link should be included underneath the search bar as it was before, so I add my voice to that request. If a client is looking for a very specific image they'll need those tools to find them, same thing if they are trying to find work from a specific photographer. It's also extremely useful for contributors trying to find their own images on the go either to edit it or to share the link.

Archived