Is any one using a CRM - Contacts Relationship Manager

I guess I am like many on here, I am a one man band freelance, so anything that helps with effective communications and saves time must be worth considering - the aim to be out with the camera more and not at the PC!

In the past I have used CRM, at the time they were company dedicated written software packages, but today the internet is full of them as on-line cloud based services - and I am seriously considering going down this line.

So any one on here got any experience, recommendations or thoughts?

Matt,

I use Light Blue.

Co-written by a photographer, and with a lot of input form other photographers it is probably more aligned to wedding and portrait shooters although easily services commercial photography, and fine art sales to end consumers.

Under continued development and with good support.

Hope that helps...

Mike

I did have a look at Light Blue - it look good for, as you say, the high street portrait & wedding photographer, but I was not convinced about dealing with the commercial world, publishers, agencies etc.

But thanks for the reply, really appreciated.

No problem. I guess it depends what you need from the system. If you need to hold licence details, durations, exclusivity details etc then it isn't ideal but for that I think you'd need a more specific stock photo management solution.

The alternative if you are on a Mac is Daylite which I stopped using when I took on Light Blue. You can customise that completely yourself (or pay someone to do it) to absolutely meet your specific needs.

Archived