Ignored by possible infringer, what to do

For the past 4 weeks i have been chasing a possible infringement of 1 of my images,  the infringer in the U.K. answered my 1st mail within 2 days  asking for more details of which i then gave url screenshot e.t.c.,  since then they will not reply,  what can i do, i gave them a deadline stating that i will pass it on to others,  the deadline has now come and gone.

My problem is that the image may have been licensed legally,  the last thing i need is to pay a lawyer to find this out,  how would you go about it?

Thanks to all,

Paul.

Yes Philippe i am a member of Bildkunst, and fully paid member of Verdi,  not sure if they can help with a UK infringment but it won't hurt to ask,  but 1st i must be sure that the image in question has not been licensed, just waiting on a couple of partners to respond.

Thanks,

Paul.

Thank you Phillipe,  ( "Dear Huppeldepup, I noticed one of my pictures (which you find as attachment) on your webpage www...............com (see screenshot). Could you please tell me where you bought the reproduction rights because I cannot trace any invoice regarding such a sale, not by me directly, nor by any of my agents." )   i may use this or something like it.

Cheers,

Paul.

Archived