Moving images to another existing pseudonym

I have a number of pseudonyms created long ago for some unknown reason, I forget now why I created them all. Back then there wasn't a lot of advice available about the way things worked. Anyway. It's come to my notice that one of my pseudonyms, which previously yielded my best sales, has now become my worst performing one. Not only that, this pseudo. is on the last page in the BHZ thingy when in previous years it was right up at the front. So it looks like BHZ could be possibly saying something which is more or less correct.

Clearly, from my point of view I need to do something about this now poorly performing pseudonym, which contains some of my best work. Well it would, because initially it was perfoming very well. I really don't have a clue why it dropped so far down the ranking, perhaps someone can explain.

I was thinking of moving all the images (1000 or so) from said pseudo to my currently best performing one, but I haven't got a clue how to do that, and even if I can and in one go. And if I could, would it have a positive or negative effect upon the pseudo that I am moving the images to.

Rayworth

Guest dlmphotog

Super easy.

Go to "New Manage Images" Select the pseudonym with the images you want to change, view all images, change to view 96 images at a time, select all images and drag them down to the batch panel and then change the pseudonym to the one you want, save, repeat as needed

Archived