Changed iPhone now Stockimo images missing

I recently upgraded my iPhone from a 5s to a 6 Plus. Despite doing a backup on the 5s and restoring to the 6 Plus I need to log into apps when I open them for the first time. Once logged in everything is usually fine. However with Stockimo when I logged in my account details are all correct but none of my previously uploaded pictures are shown. My activity page is also blank. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks. As discussed on the call you are right. When I log in with the old email address all the photos are there. I tried to then update the email address in the Stockimo app but it says there is already an account with the new address, the one that was created yesterday. Can you make sure this is deleted so I can update the email address in the Stockimo app, thanks.

Thanks. As discussed on the call you are right. When I log in with the old email address all the photos are there. I tried to then update the email address in the Stockimo app but it says there is already an account with the new address, the one that was created yesterday. Can you make sure this is deleted so I can update the email address in the Stockimo app, thanks.

Could you try it again in 24 hours to see if its still telling you the new address still exists? We've removed it, but it might take a while for the server to update.

Cheers

Alamy

Archived