PhotoShop CC Issue

I finally caved and got Creative Cloud.  Have had it for just over a month. I am finding that periodically the image area of the screen goes black when the photo is fit to screen. If I zoom into it it is fine, but as soon as I click on "Fit to Screen" it turns black.  Sometimes it decides to flash between the picture and total blackness.

Not actually doing images at the moment, but making pricing posters for my dog and horse stuff for the upcoming Royal Winter Fair beginning of November.

Has anyone else had this issue? I am working on a tiff, which normally I don't ever use for my images, I just use RAW and jpg. Only use tiff if I make a change in PS, which is rare as I do most of m PP in ACR. Seems to do it most often when I have the type tool selected, but will occasionally do it randomly with any other tool, but always with the type tool.

FOUND A FIX ONLINE IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING THIS ISSUE.

Jill

Archived