All of Alamy measures data

JohnB

I'm wondering why the filter information is not included in the "All of Alamy" data when it does appear in the "Your images" data. I was sorting the "All of Alamy" data to see what searches had been performed for "cut-outs" [CO]  only to discover I couldn't unless "cut out" or "isolated" had been explicitly included in the search term.

Also it is only possible to download 7 day or weekly data. I would be quite keen to be able to extract results for "yesterday".

I'm pretty sure the "export to excel" button hasn't been there for "yesterday" for a while - at least it wasn't displaying on my system. Anyway it seems to be there now. :)

Still no filter info I think.

• 4 months later...

Just a reminder. I'm not sure if my original point was very clear. If I look through my "My Alamy" data I can see the filter information that appears with the search. For instance, in the last thirty days, there has been been, according to "My alamy" data a search for:

woman blueberries  [MR] [WP] [PH] [Adult] with 417 views and no zooms or sales etc.

If I now look in "All of Alamy data" for the same search I find the same search "woman blueberries" with 417 views but without the filter data ie. [MR] [WP] [PH] [Adult] are missing.

I'm a little puzzled as to why the filter info. is missing in "All of Alamy". It obviously exists as the "My Alamy" data is only a subset of "All of Alamy" It would be very useful - especially the [CO] info.

Archived