Phase Capture One Pro Question

When I right click on an image and bring up the export box option the file number of the previously exported image shows up instead of the 

next image that I want to export. I then have to manually type in the correct file number. Is there a setting I can change to avoid having to manually type it in?

Regards

Craig

If you put "[image Name]" in the box it will use the existing filename for each image. In my case it defaulted to that name. Generally in C1 (Pro at least) there such options to set defaults either explicitly or as in this suggestion using variables.

If you put "[image Name]" in the box it will use the existing filename for each image. In my case it defaulted to that name. Generally in C1 (Pro at least) there such options to set defaults either explicitly or as in this suggestion using variables.

Yeah, in pro you can set the file name to be "Original File Name" as well as name + Date + what ever you like. The export recipes is one of the best things  with C1, export multiple copies at the same time subject to pre-determined conditions. It's great if you are sending images to more than one agency who have different requirements.

Archived