iPhones and video

In the Alamy video information: "Footage taken with point and click compact cameras or mobile phones is not acceptable".

Two questions spring to mind . . . when will video submissions be open to other than "established agencies/collections/individuals who already have a strong collection of motion content"

. . . and . . .

are iPhones now welcome for video as well as stills?

dd

In the Alamy video information: "Footage taken with point and click compact cameras or mobile phones is not acceptable".

Two questions spring to mind . . . when will video submissions be open to other than "established agencies/collections/individuals who already have a strong collection of motion content"

. . . and . . .

are iPhones now welcome for video as well as stills?

dd

Good question.

If they do then I'll pick up a 2nd Hand iPhone and I'll use it for my Alamy work. As they compete along side other images side by side there is less reason to use my good gear for Alamy editorial shots. It will save carrying extra weight as well as wear and tear on my photographic gear.... save it for higher quality work. I just wish they opened it up to Android users as well.

Archived