Well I failed.....

I saw I was closing in on 7,000 photos in my portfolio, so I brashly set a target for myself from mid January to achieve a portfolio of 7,000 photos before the end of the month, so I have been able to upload 140 photos in January, despite being in the Algarve Portugal for a month, how photographic is it!!. Albeit the first two weeks suffering from flu......dam you Toronto airport or an airline that will remain nameless! So here we are January 30, at 6884 and a possible upload of 5 images later today.............oh the pain and defeat 😂

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Normspics said:

I saw I was closing in on 7,000 photos in my portfolio, so I brashly set a target for myself from mid January to achieve a portfolio of 7,000 photos before the end of the month, so I have been able to upload 140 photos in January, despite being in the Algarve Portugal for a month, how photographic is it!!. Albeit the first two weeks suffering from flu......dam you Toronto airport or an airline that will remain nameless! So here we are January 30, at 6884 and a possible upload of 5 images later today.............oh the pain and defeat 😂

They say age is just a number, maybe that also applies to your portfolio size 🙃

1 minute ago, Steve F said:

They say age is just a number, maybe that also applies to your portfolio size 🙃

Awesome comment until you hit that age lol...February is the next target 😂🇵🇹🇨🇦🇬🇧

• Love 1