Profimedia ales not registered

Pav

Question

Hi All,

I started to notice quite a noticeable amount of my images on Balkan websites marked as Profimedia, credited with my name but not in my sales (2022-2023). This is also question to Alamy - do you (really???) control your distribution channels? I'm going to investigate that specific distributor as I find it really strange.

Anyone with same sales history?

Pav

1 answer to this question

17 minutes ago, Pav said:

Hi All,

I started to notice quite a noticeable amount of my images on Balkan websites marked as Profimedia, credited with my name but not in my sales (2022-2023). This is also question to Alamy - do you (really???) control your distribution channels? I'm going to investigate that specific distributor as I find it really strange.

Anyone with same sales history?

Pav

I've ditched the Balkans, Profimedia is quite well presented there. What I can suggest though is to report all the infringements to Alamy. I've got some nice payments through this method (Profimedia involved).

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov
  • Love 1