Lightbox additions

Carol

Question

I can't see how to add images to a lightbox. Previous Q&A on this topic talk about hovering the mouse and getting a plus sign in a circle, and that will bring up lightbox choices. And, don't do that in image manager. Ok, but where are the image thumbnails if not in image manager?  Can someone help me out? Thanks!

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Carol said:

I can't see how to add images to a lightbox. Previous Q&A on this topic talk about hovering the mouse and getting a plus sign in a circle, and that will bring up lightbox choices. And, don't do that in image manager. Ok, but where are the image thumbnails if not in image manager?  Can someone help me out? Thanks!

Just the results of a normal search from the homepage of Alamy. Or wherever there's a search box in the upper left hand corner.  

Like for Newcastle Ocean Baths. If you only want your own images, filter with Contributor: your pseudo. (It's the last box of the filter menu on the left.)

The plus sign is also present underneath every image on it's zoom page, where it says:  Download preview - Save to lightbox + - Add to cart - Share.

Click on https://www.alamy.com/2KN394T and there they are.

wim

• Like 1