Jump to content
  • 0

Where can I find the tax form 1042- S to pay the taxes in Italy for my sales?



1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi there, 


You're unable to locate the tax from 1042 due to following reasons:


•         The contract you have is with Alamy      

·       We’re based in the United Kingdom (UK)

•         Our UK registration number is 03807789

•         Payments for licenses granted by Alamy are made to you by the UK company





  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.