Dashboard : general Total Zooms.

Andrzej Bajer

Question

I would like to ask why in the "Pseudonym Summary" tab on my dashboard in Alamy Measures I have selected Total zooms for Andrzej Bajer: 1
On the other hand, in Pseudonym - Andrzej Bajer, where real interests in photos are recorded, there are 35 zooms after counting. The question is why is it not synchronized with my dashboard in general Total Zooms?

7 answers to this question

Hi Andrzej,

Did you make sure that the period (dates) of zooms on your main Dashboard page matches the period for your pseudonym under Alamy Measures?

Edited by Steve F
Alamy moved topic into different folder
  • Love 1

Steve, thanks for your interest. That's what it looks like
Period : 01 May 2022 to 14 May 2023
Total zooms for Andrzej Bajer: 1
Total CTR for Andrzej Bajer: 0.14
Average CTR for Andrzej Bajer: 0.14
When I next click on my pseudonym Andrzej Bajer. My photos viewership table pops up and there is an enlargement column where it is after counting 36 zooms. But there is no information on the main page of Alamy Measures. It says that I only have 1 zoom. I'm asking because it matters in the CTR score. Thank you Steve.

If you are looking at the "Total Zooms" column, that includes zooms on every image that was returned in the search, not just yours. You need to look at the "Your Zooms" column for zooms on your images only.

• Love 1

Thank you Steve, for your effort. I can't do like you, which is to upload the look of my Dashboard.
No problem, I'll make copies
..................................................... ..........................
Alamy Measures
Period : 01 May 2022 to 15 May 2023
Total views for Andrzej Bajer: 696
Total zooms for Andrzej Bajer: 1
Total CTR for Andrzej Bajer: 0.14
Average CTR for Andrzej Bajer: 0.14
Top performing pseudonym: ANDRZEJ BAJER(CTR: 0.14)
Last month average CTR on Alamy: 0.56
..................................................... ............................
your images
All of AlamyAndrzej Bajer (187) 0 158 0 0.00
< Previous | 1 | Next >Export to Excel
Total Views for Andrzej Bajer : 158
Total Zooms for Andrzej Bajer : 0
Average CTR for Andrzej Bajer : 0.00
Total CTR for Andrzej Bajer : 0.00
Average CTR on Alamy for last month : 0.56
..................................................... ..............................
How do I open the page which photos have been viewed. So the next step, the exact number of times they have been viewed and how many times they have been zoomed. That's how I count, I have a zoom of about 36.
Steve, don't worry anymore. I just wanted to see if it was OK. But still working on pictures.

• Thanks 1

Hi Andrzej,

I understand the Alamy measures you've shown. Not quite sure what you have clicked on for the bottom figures. I do note that you don't seem to have the same time period for both, which is why they don't look the same to you. It shows only 158 views for the bottom information, but 696 views for the Alamy measures above - you must have selected a different time period for each.

9 hours ago, Andrzej Bajer said:

How do I open the page which photos have been viewed.

Alamy does not record which images have been viewed, just the number of views.

9 hours ago, Andrzej Bajer said:

I have a zoom of about 36.

Not sure how you have arrived at this figure. Nothing in the information above shows this. You appear to have 1 zoom over a period of a year.

If you want to see which image has been zoomed, go to your Dashboard and 'Alamy Measures'. Click on 'Your Images'. Then you are on a page with 'Pseudonym Summary' at the top. Your zoom was probably a while ago, so change the dates until you see '1' under 'Your Zooms. Click on the '1' to see the image, or click on your Pseudonym to get more detailed information.

• Like 1

On 02/02/2023 at 03:30, Roy Waller said:

Beautiful pics Andrzej. I can see why you are selling already.

On 15/05/2023 at 10:35, Steve F said:

Hi Anrzej, can you put a screenshot from each here? use e.g. imgbb.com

Alamy-measures-1.jpg

Psuedonym-summary.jpg