Camera Raw 8.7 for CS6?

Hi there, does anyone know where I can get hold of a Camera Raw 8.7 plugin for PC? I want to update from a Nikon D700 to D750 but most of the plugin links I've found so far have gone nowhere.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Edited by Flo Smith

I think you will need to use the free Adobe DNG converter and specify compatibility with whatever version of ACR you currently have. Alternatively try Nikon's own software (Capture NX-D) to convert raws to a format compatible with CS6. It seems that this will work on older Windows machines - probably worth checking anyway if it will work on your machine. The D750 is still made according to the Nikon website and Capture NX-D will work with NEF files from the D750.

Edited by MDM

1 hour ago, MDM said:

I think you will need to use the free Adobe DNG converter and specify compatibility with whatever version of ACR you currently have. Alternatively try Nikon's own software (Capture NX-D) to convert raws to a format compatible with CS6. It seems that this will work on older Windows machines - probably worth checking anyway if it will work on your machine. The D750 is still made according to the Nikon website and Capture NX-D will work with NEF files from the D750.

Many thanks for the info. It seems the ACR 8.3 and later versions are not compatible with Windows 10, which explains why a 9.1 version I have won't load up. There's always something to trip you up! I've now downloaded the latest DNG converter and that converts to a file compatible with my current ACR. Got there in the end. All Best 🙂 

No problem. Glad it helped. The D750 is a fantastic camera with excellent image quality. I used to have one but traded it in a while back now. Best of luck with it.

• Thanks 1