I only wanted to take a few photo's

Phillip

On 02/04/2023 at 11:47, Phillip said:

I have taken way too many images, and learning as I go. This job turned out bigger than I expected. 

if you photograph other events you might want to consider public liability insurance. Either for piece of mind or the organisers may insist, especially if you are not behind a fence with the public. 

• Love 1

On 21/04/2023 at 01:30, sb photos said:

if you photograph other events you might want to consider public liability insurance. Either for piece of mind or the organisers may insist, especially if you are not behind a fence with the public. 

That I now have, I recently learnt that if I want to take photos in a National park and submit them to stock libraries I needed to obtain a permit and in order to qualify I needed to have public liability insurance. 

I just spent a week in our High Country learning, my main project was to photograph the Brumbies, but other opportunities also presented themselves. There is a wide variety of different subjects.

The images have been submitted and I am waiting for QC.