Costom Search Form

Georg Berg

Several years ago I was able to put an Alamy Logo with an entry form on my own website, to allow users finding my images on Alamy without fiddling around with advanced search. Does Alamy still offer the code for that?

Clicking on the number of images below your profile picture here would give you a URL for all your images, could you not use this with your own button? Since the recent website update that applies a 'Same contributor' filter so that any search will be just within your images. You can see this if you open up the filter sidebar. A possible disadvantage might be that a user could 'Clear all' but they could always go back to your button.

You'll see that at first you are taken to All images, Creative & Editorial are greyed out. However once a user does a search then Creative & Editorial can be accessed.

Edited by Harry Harrison
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 17:01, Georg Berg said:

Several years ago I was able to put an Alamy Logo with an entry form on my own website, to allow users finding my images on Alamy without fiddling around with advanced search. Does Alamy still offer the code for that?

The code to create a link is easy and it only applies to the pseudonym that you want to show.  I've been using it for years on one of my sites.

Chuck