Want to improve your Photoshop & Lightroom Skills? Learn other programs? AdobeMAX Virtual is free again this year.

Marianne

I've attended the free AdobeMAX Virtual conference for the past two years and have learned so much despite already being quite adept at Photoshop and Lightroom. If you want to learn more about the newest filters etc. or about the many other programs available, especially fun free programs such as Capture and painting with Fresco for your iPad, or the Photoshop camera app that lets you set parameters for your camera right on your iPhone, and also all the kinds of classes you get at a typical photo conference, then here's the link:

https://max.adobe.com/virtual-max/

If you sign up, you can also go back and watch the videos from the live classes for a year afterwards - a nice bonus since long days of classes can be overwhelming for those of us long past our school days. In person, I think it cost $1,400, not including flights, hotels, food, etc.

I've found that throughout Covid, Adobe has really made a commitment to its customers with free classes throughout the year, meetups on Discord, and making this conference available to everyone. There are classes 24 hours a day, so no matter your time zone, you can attend some live as well as watching videos of others that interest you. 

Anyway, thought many of you would appreciate the head's up. The joy of creation is something I think we all love, or we wouldn't be doing this. 

• Thanks 1