I found an Alamy photo of mine online that doesn't appear in my list of sales

Neilson

Question

A friend spotted a shot of mine in the online edition of the Guardian newspaper. It's credited to me with Alamy as the agent. However I don't see it on my list of sales in my dashboard.

Is there typically a lag between when a photo is used and when it appears in my sales list and I get paid? The photo has been online for at least a couple of weeks.

1 answer to this question

On 10/09/2022 at 18:47, Neilson said:

A friend spotted a shot of mine in the online edition of the Guardian newspaper. It's credited to me with Alamy as the agent. However I don't see it on my list of sales in my dashboard.

Is there typically a lag between when a photo is used and when it appears in my sales list and I get paid? The photo has been online for at least a couple of weeks.

Yes, these newspaper sales typically appear at the end of the following month. So anything used in August, for example, appears at the end of September. Sometimes they get missed but you must wait 3 months for a stock image or 4 months for a live news image, before asking Alamy to investigate.

• Like 1