Need Some Help

Raiden

Question

Hello Dear Friends

I have received an email that I have passed my submission but I found that my Images are failed

and I don't understand what to do from now

also I have uploaded some vectors and they are on sale

but I cannot find them while searching for them

1 answer to this question

On 20/08/2022 at 17:22, Raiden said:

Hello Dear Friends

I have received an email that I have passed my submission but I found that my Images are failed

and I don't understand what to do from now

also I have uploaded some vectors and they are on sale

but I cannot find them while searching for them

I can't answer your exact questions, but you'll need to work hard on improving your keywords.

I looked at one of your files, purporting to be two business card backgrounds (very odd aspect ratio for business cards, but maybe normal in your country?) for which your keywords are:

2022 2023 alamy artwork blue business card color design discoverability eps famous finding illustration illustrator image images jpeg latest looking moon new new designs news night sky professional id real estate realeasing royality search searching sky stars tags trending vector vector design vectors

Most of these are totally irrelevant to the file, and are not the sort of things buyers would search on - for example, why would an Alamy buyer search on Alamy?
I'm guessing that English is not your native language, and totally appreciate the difficulty that poses. I could not keyword in any other language.
But, really: 2022, 2023, alamy, discoverability, eps, famous, finding, illusterator, jpeg, latest, looking, new, new designs, news, professional id, real estate, releasing, royality, search, searching, tags, have absolutely no place in the keywords, and some of the the rest aren't super helpful to potential buyers.
Your keywords/tags should describe what is in the tag.
True, these files are very difficult to keyword/tag in any language - maybe there's a message for you there?