Moving photos from one of my Photosets Set into to Another

Glenn

Question

5 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Harry Harrison said:

You may need to explain a little more about what you mean by 'photosets'. I'm wondering if you mean moving images between tabs in your Portfolio page perhaps, or maybe from one pseudonym to another?

Hi, What I want to do exactly is move some selected Photos from "KANDY KRUISE"   TO: "MY FAVORITE GIRLFRIEND"  and  VICE-VERSA.  Thanks.   I also want to move some photos from MY FAVORITE GIRLFRIEND to KANDY KRUISE.  The reason being is that some  Photos from KANDY KRUISE are mixed in with e the Photos from My FAVORITE GIRLFRIEND.   and some Photos from My Favorite Girlfriend are mixed in with Kandy Kruise Photos.   I need to un-mix them so the photos are each placed in their proper event.     My pseudonym: GlennPhotos.com is the same for all photos in both photosets:  KANDY KRUISE and MY FAVORITE GIRLFRIEND.  Thanks to all for the help!

Well I've just searched your port and I can see that there's a fair number where the caption is just 'Kandy Kruise Models' but I can't find any reference to 'My favorite girlfriend' at  all. So that means there is no mention of 'My favorite girlfriend' in either the captions or keywords of any of your images (only the captions and keywords are searchable). Presumably that's what you need to attend to in Alamy Image Manager. I'm not clear how you're going to find the 'My favorite girlfriend' images but I suspect that what you call a 'photoset' is just an upload batch in which case they will all be grouped together in AIM so it should be easy to change the captions and/or keywords accordingly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glenn said:

Hi, What I want to do exactly is move some selected Photos from "KANDY KRUISE"   TO: "MY FAVORITE GIRLFRIEND"  and  VICE-VERSA.  Thanks.   I also want to move some photos from MY FAVORITE GIRLFRIEND to KANDY KRUISE.  The reason being is that some  Photos from KANDY KRUISE are mixed in with e the Photos from My FAVORITE GIRLFRIEND.   and some Photos from My Favorite Girlfriend are mixed in with Kandy Kruise Photos.   I need to un-mix them so the photos are each placed in their proper event.     My pseudonym: GlennPhotos.com is the same for all photos in both photosets:  KANDY KRUISE and MY FAVORITE GIRLFRIEND.  Thanks to all for the help!

see Harry Harrison's answer, last sentence.  " I suspect that what you call a 'photoset' is just an upload batch in which case they will all be grouped together in [alamy image manager] AIM so it should be easy to change the captions and/or keywords accordingly."

The concept of organizable "photosets" is not used on Alamy, each upload you make to alamy can't be moved from one batch to another.

the only way you can organize your images by by keywording either "kandy kruise" or "my favorite girlfriend" in order for them to be searchable. 

optionally, you can play around with the portfolio link where you can add images into editable folders with a url give to potential clients etc.  but ultimately, images should be captioned and keyworded properly so they can be searched as standalone images. the more specific info you give, i.e., model name, contestant title, name of event, date, etc.  the better an image can be discovered by people looking for it.

Edited by sooth
  • Like 2