Problems uploading images - anyone else?

I've been been trying to upload a set of 9 images, but the uploader stalls on the first image.  I tried it 12 hours ago as well, thinking it was a temporary glitch, but it's still a problem.  Is anyone else having difficulties?

Maria

I had this problem with one image a few days ago - I was uploading a batch of about 70 images and it stalled after about 50 had uploaded without any problems.  Like you, I re-tried the following day but it was still the same.  The file size (compressed) was about 22mb I think (can't remember exactly) which was quite a bit bigger than the others which were around 15mb.  I re-saved the file at a higher compression (level 11 instead of 12 in Photoshop) which reduced the file size to about 15mb and then it uploaded with no problems.

Edited by Vincent Lowe
Grammar

1 hour ago, Vincent Lowe said:

I had this problem with one image a few days ago - I was uploading a batch of about 70 images and it stalled after about 50 had uploaded without any problems.  Like you, I re-tried the following day but it was still the same.  The file size (compressed) was about 22mb I think (can't remember exactly) which was quite a bit bigger than the others which were around 15mb.  I re-saved the file at a higher compression (level 11 instead of 12 in Photoshop) which reduced the file size to about 15mb and then it uploaded with no problems.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I just did a test by reducing the file size of one image considerably, and tried to upload it.  But it still didn't go through and I got an "upload error" after waiting quite a while (probably timed out).