I had a dream, in this dream:
MD of Alamy/PA with careful consideration had decided  to donate to the Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis Appeal the 20% profits from the Contributor's deduction which was implemented in July 2021, for those not on the Platinum tier.
Currently, no visible benefits from this deduction have been seen by the remaining loyal Contributors since implementation. What Contributors have witnessed is ever lower image sales fees some as low as $1.
Then I woke up in my own comfortable bed and house unlike millions of those still in Ukraine and the Ukrainians who have been forced to flee into the surrounding countries of Eastern Europe and beyond.

• Like 4

I had a dream in this dream

Alamy would do all in it's power to support the pleas of the people of Ukraine to not do business with Russian companies.

and then i woke up and found that they licenced one of my image to a Russian propaganda machine, RT media, which most of the world has agreed to stop supporting.  

note all my proceed will be donated to Ukrainian Supporting Charity. 

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2