Web site button

Evan Kissner

Question

3 answers to this question

Are you looking for a link directly to your images?  If so, go to your dashboard and check out the dropdown for Your Portfolio.  You can adjust it into categories etc.  Copy that link and put it on your site.

If you want an affiliate link, go here: https://www.alamy.com/customer/help/affiliate-program.aspx

Jill

• Love 1

On 18/02/2022 at 11:37, Jill Morgan said:

Are you looking for a link directly to your images?  If so, go to your dashboard and check out the dropdown for Your Portfolio.  You can adjust it into categories etc.  Copy that link and put it on your site.

If you want an affiliate link, go here: https://www.alamy.com/customer/help/affiliate-program.aspx

Jill

Hi Jill,

Thank you for your response. I already have the link to my portfolio. What I wanted was the code to an Alamy logo/icon - that when clicked - directs the user to my linked portfolio.

I signed up for the affiliate program and will let you know if it has what I am looking for.

Thanks again,

Evan

Edited by Evan Kissner

9 hours ago, Evan Kissner said:

Hi Jill,

Thank you for your response. I already have the link to my portfolio. What I wanted was the code to an Alamy logo/icon - that when clicked - directs the user to my linked portfolio.

I signed up for the affiliate program and will let you know if it has what I am looking for.

Thanks again,

Evan

That is something you would have to do yourself on your site. If you don't do your own website, then whoever does it for you would do it.  It's pretty easy.  You need to go in to the backend of your website, upload the Alamy logo (you would need Alamy's permission first), place the logo on whichever page of your site you want it on  and then link the code for your portfolio to the image.

Jill

• Love 1