Images are jpeg and the correct size but won't upload to the sight.

3 hours ago, MDM said:

It must be related to browser. I just uploaded a 35.6MB (165 Pixel dimensions) pano with Safari  but when I tried the same file with Firefox I just got the eternal wheel. - macOS Monterey 12.2.1. I think all recent previous tests used Safari.

I had to reduce the size of one (uploading with Firefox to get it to upload, same wheel showed up.  MacOS Monterey 12.2.1, Firefox 97.0.2.  Will try using Safari next time.  Don't know why Firefox would have upload limits for jpegs.  They are trying to encourage use of their own file uploading sub-routine/plugin/app per a quick Google.   Grrr.  Trying to be too helpful, I guess.  I can switch to FTP or Safari.  One that stuck was a bit of a surprise since it was a fairly simple photo, but I'd done a bit of spotting and fixing on it.  Ran it through PS to reduce the size and it uploaded fine, so that does look like the problem, not my ISP or Alamy.

On 07/03/2022 at 15:04, Rebecca Ore said:

I had to reduce the size of one (uploading with Firefox to get it to upload, same wheel showed up.  MacOS Monterey 12.2.1, Firefox 97.0.2.  Will try using Safari next time.  Don't know why Firefox would have upload limits for jpegs.  They are trying to encourage use of their own file uploading sub-routine/plugin/app per a quick Google.   Grrr.  Trying to be too helpful, I guess.  I can switch to FTP or Safari.  One that stuck was a bit of a surprise since it was a fairly simple photo, but I'd done a bit of spotting and fixing on it.  Ran it through PS to reduce the size and it uploaded fine, so that does look like the problem, not my ISP or Alamy.

I switched to Safari and everything went well until I had some images over 50Mb, these refused to load.  Downsized to under 50Mb and up they went.  Alamy need to get a grip of this, I've been waiting for IT over 2 weeks.