Problems uploading images

CAROL SAUNDERS

Question

I'm having problems uploading a batch of images.  I haven't done anything different to what I normally do so I can't understand why it is rejecting some as it goes along.  It is also massively slow at the moment.  I don't change the file names and numbers or anything and it's never happened before.  It only uploaded 2 of a large batch before I stopped it.  Very frustrating. I'm using the uploader in Image Manager which I always use.

I did try phoning Alamy only to be told there was nobody I could speak to on the phone and to email them.  I emailed them and got an auto response suggesting I ask on the forum, bla bla bla, it's no wonder folk are getting disillusioned with Alamy !

Anyway hoping as always one of you kind souls can help me out here...

Any help/ideas appreciated as always😉

Carol

Edited by CAROL SAUNDERS
wording

2 answers to this question

Up loaded 25 images on Tuesday morning all went through/ passed with no issues.

Have you tried sending a smaller batch ? in the past I have sent larger quantities which seem to cause uploading issues with the screen freezing etc maybe due to my broadband speed so now tend to send in small batches.

Nigel

Edited by Nigel Kirby

20 minutes ago, Nigel Kirby said:

Up loaded 25 images on Tuesday morning all went through/ passed with no issues.

Have you tried sending a smaller batch ? in the past I have sent larger quantities which seem to cause uploading issues with the screen freezing etc maybe due to my broadband speed so now tend to send in small batches.

Nigel

Thank you Nigel all seems OK now have uploaded a couple of batches and uploaded no problem, think it was definately my broadband problem...

Carol

• Thanks 1