What is the amount to be paid

stocktr

Question

5 answers to this question

The $62.10 is your share of what clients have spent buying your images. But they haven't all paid Alamy yet.

Only $31.10 is ready for you. The rest is still owed by the buyers. 

That's just the way it is. Other agencies only inform you once the money has been paid. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

$62.10, müşterilerin resimlerinizi satın almak için harcadıklarından payınıza düşen paydır. Ama hepsi henüz Alamy'ye ödeme yapmadı.

Sadece $31.10 sizin için hazır. Geri kalanı hala alıcılar tarafından borçlu.

Bu işler böyledir. Diğer ajanslar sizi sadece para ödendikten sonra bilgilendirir.

Thank you @geogphotos I understand, do I have to request payment after 50 usd or is the payment date fixed?

1 minute ago, stocktr said:

Thank you @geogphotos I understand, do I have to request payment after 50 usd or is the payment date fixed?

No, when you cleared balance is $50 you will be paid automatically. You do not need to ask Alamy.

Payments are made at the start of every month - so if you have $50 at the end of this month your payment will be sent on November 1st. 

It takes a few day, or perhaps a week, to be in you bank account. 

• Like 4