Luminar 4 - Is there a way to see the skies like you can in Photoshop?

Jill Morgan

Question

I find it annoying to have to click on the skies in Luminar 4 to see what I am getting.  I can't seem to find a way for the skies to be displayed as thumbnails as they are in Photoshop.  I figure there has to be a way, I just haven't found it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jill

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, David Pimborough said:

Nope I run Luminar 4 and there's no way to check the sky prior to loading it in the image.  Its a major pain in the bum 😑

However you can send a request to the Skylum team and maybe they'll implement it.

Thanks David.  I was sure there must be a way.  I have a lot of my own skies loaded as well. I have to think of something so I don't waste time clicking my way down the list.

Jill

I figured out a work around.  I copied the file "Sky Textures" from the Luminar program folder and put it on my desktop.  I will now open that so I can get an idea of what I am adding.  Not perfect, but will do the trick for a bit until Skylum implements it into the program.

Jill