SOLVED - My First Submission Failed - OK - But I Can´t Do A Second One - Or Don`t Know How To Do

Hello to all. I am new to Alamy. My first submission failed because of Soft and Laking definition. I guess because the photos are of low quality. That is not the problem. As I described in the Title I can't submit another 3 photos to go through a new Quality Control. I want to uplaod 3 new photos in much more higher quality but it doesn´t work. When i go to the uplaod button, it opens the menü where i click on phoography at the first step and then next. Instead of opening step number 2 where I can upload the images, it jumps directly to step number 3 where it says Thanks for submitting your stock photos. But I did not even get to the menu to upload photos... What am i doing wrong? Or how do I upload new photos for a new Quality Control?

Stump-of-Tree-Felled-Section-of-The-Trun

Edited by J_Stein
SOLVED

Well this is a guess...

It looks like QC havent updated your status or that your status hasn't cleared through the slowish server updates.

Not much help but I'd wait a day or so and if it's not cleared then email member services.

🦔

• Love 2
  • Like 1

• J_Stein changed the title to SOLVED - My First Submission Failed - OK - But I Can´t Do A Second One - Or Don`t Know How To Do
22 hours ago, Mr Standfast said:

Well this is a guess...

It looks like QC havent updated your status or that your status hasn't cleared through the slowish server updates.

Not much help but I'd wait a day or so and if it's not cleared then email member services.

🦔

Thanks Mr StandFast, it was just as you said. I just had to wait a day. I have now uploaded 3 new photos for the 2nd QC.

• Thanks 1