Archival upload button not active

I have a few old slides of RFK from the 60s, Alamy said go ahead (see below) but I can't seem to make the Archival/Reportage button active.  Am I missing something?  Just the Photos button is live.  

"Your images will be made available to keyword in AIM in the normal way. Please only use this route for images which meet our Reportage/Archival criteria and please be aware that our customers have the ability to exclude Reportage/Archival images from searches. We reserve the right to review and remove any images from the website if they do not meet the above criteria.

To use this new route simply follow the new 'Upload Reportage/Archival images' link in My Alamy.

Thanks,

Alamy"

25 minutes ago, marklaing said:

I have a few old slides of RFK from the 60s, Alamy said go ahead (see below) but I can't seem to make the Archival/Reportage button active.  Am I missing something?  Just the Photos button is live.  

"Your images will be made available to keyword in AIM in the normal way. Please only use this route for images which meet our Reportage/Archival criteria and please be aware that our customers have the ability to exclude Reportage/Archival images from searches. We reserve the right to review and remove any images from the website if they do not meet the above criteria.

To use this new route simply follow the new 'Upload Reportage/Archival images' link in My Alamy.

Thanks,

Alamy"

Looks like Alamy haven't updated your "privileges" yet to include Archival. Maybe try again in 24 hours?

Mark