how do I add a profile picture?

Andrew K

Question

How do I add a profile picture to my profile? also can you change the main image as well? I know I am probably missing something obvious but I've looked for ages and cant find out how to do it...

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, Andrew K said:

How do I add a profile picture to my profile? also can you change the main image as well? I know I am probably missing something obvious but I've looked for ages and cant find out how to do it...

- as far as I remember you  go to your profile in the drop down menu

- click on "edit profile"

- go to the bottom right and select "Insert image from URL (which means you have to upload the image somewhere and link to the address) - I don't think you can upload an image directly.

Niels

PS Just noticed that you have a picture in your profile - better late than never 😀 . So you probably mean your portfolio page. Edit your portfolio page - it will tell you how to do it, it's a long time since I dealt with that. Either upload - or also needs to be hosted somewhere - cannot remember. I think it was the background image that caused / causes most trouble

Edited by Niels Quist