Luminar 3 question

Been using Luminar 3 for a few months now to edit RAW files, Like it, BUT, it seems to save my work often BUT I now have 50 or 60 saved versions of each image that I edit. Anyone else having that issue? any way I can prevent this? What am I doing wrong? Do I have wrong settings? any ideas? 

6 hours ago, R Scott James said:

Been using Luminar 3 for a few months now to edit RAW files, Like it, BUT, it seems to save my work often BUT I now have 50 or 60 saved versions of each image that I edit. Anyone else having that issue? any way I can prevent this? What am I doing wrong? Do I have wrong settings? any ideas? 

I've only used the trial versions but never saw that problem. It looks like Luminar 2018 didn't have an autosave feature, but I can't comment on Luminar 3 (the next version). Although it is a feature that was requested. Maybe they added the feature and it's got a bug?

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360023900232-Auto-Save-

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman

On 09/08/2019 at 02:00, M.Chapman said:

I've only used the trial versions but never saw that problem. It looks like Luminar 2018 didn't have an autosave feature, but I can't comment on Luminar 3 (the next version). Although it is a feature that was requested. Maybe they added the feature and it's got a bug?

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360023900232-Auto-Save-

Mark

I looked to see if I could change the AUTO SAVE settings but did find any settings to change. I worked on a couple images last night and I had over 800 new saved images,